Losing weight is the hardest thing to do. It's so easy to pack on the pounds and hard to take it off. I have wanted to get more healthy and eat right but I haven't been really motivated. Mentally I'm ready to go, but when its time to get on that treadmill... (crickets). Where has my drive gone? Do I have any more willpower left in me? Am I just going to give up? For those who are on this journey to reach their happy weight, only you and I can understand the ups and downs that we go through when your trying to shed some extra pounds... Heres some tips that I thought would help me and hopefully they will help you too.
1. First things first... exercise is the key to weight-loss. Believe me, I tried the detox diets, counting points, the low carb diets, diet pills etc.
2. Schedule a time for your workouts and stick with it. If you let the world know (family & friends) that 7pm is your workout time believe me everyone will get used to it...
3. Make a playlist of songs that you love that are upbeat/fast and last during your full workout.
4. Plan your meals for the week.
5. DO NOT miss breakfast... it's the most important meal of the day, it jump starts your metabolism.
6. Try to keep a journal of what you eat so you can get an idea of why your falling of the wagon.
7. Discover your happy weight, make sure it's a weight your comfortable with. Consult your doctor and make sure you are healthy... Everyone is different those weight charts are not realistic... it goes by your body frame.
I'll keep you posted on my progress... Let gets fit and healthy together!